CocoCay Cabana Vs Bungalow??

I have read various comments regarding the Cabana and Bungalows on CocoCay. But can someone provide a comparison between the two. Which is larger? Are both priced per unit not per person? Sounds like the food is better in the Cabana? Ocean or swimming access is better in the Bungalow? But with the Cabana you get more snorkel equipment? Easier access to a bar in the Cabana? Longer walk or ride to go to the Bungalows? Best view if you want the ship is Cabana or Ocean is Bungalow? Bars, your drink card is good at any bar but does one bar offer better drinks/selection then another?

Cabana is larger. The prices are PER CABANA/BUNGALOW...only 1 person needs to reserve it...and you can "invite" however many it will hold. DO NOT put everyone's names, because that screws up the reservation. Only 1 name!

You get towels, floats, water, food, etc....all the bars serve the same stuff...it is more limited than the ship. Of course ALL the stuff comes from the ship, so how "good" the food is is up to you!

My friend and I booked the Cabana in Coco Cay and LOVED IT! The area is private, isolated from the masses, the food is better, and you get a private server. The downside is the area doesn't lead directly to the beach. Its really rocky in the area.