Can 2 rooms be upgraded

I am just curious if you have 2 rooms booked (in my case a family ocean view and an inside cabin) are you able to bid and only go through with offer if both are accepted? Do you know when your bidding where you room would be?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

From NCL's information, when and if your bid is accepted, they charge you immediately and move you. They aren't going to make an offer on your offer and see if you are ok with it. You don't get to choose your new room location. If having 2 rooms in close proximity to each other is important, I would suggest you skip trying to bid on an upgrade -- you could end up in a nicer room on Deck 15 forward while your other room gets "upgraded" to Deck 7 aft (not saying that would happen, but it could, and you'd have no recourse).

I am just curious if you have 2 rooms booked (in my case a family ocean view and an inside cabin) are you able to bid and only go through with offer if both are accepted? Do you know when your bidding where you room would be?

You are bidding on "left over" rooms. You are assigned an available room when the upgrade is accepted. You would have to bid both rooms separately. Both could get upgraded, and be at opposite ends of the ship. You have no choice on rooms.

You are bidding on "left over" rooms. You are assigned an available room when the upgrade is accepted. You would have to bid both rooms separately. Both could get upgraded, and be at opposite ends of the ship. You have no choice on rooms.

Thanks what I thought [emoji30]. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums