Sapphire Princess Aft Balcony Bad Smell ??

I've read many posts from 2006-2013 about the bad smell coming from the garbage vent directly onto cabin. D741 on the Sapphire Princess. The vent blew right onto THAT aft facing balcony. I see no posts SINCE 2013 about this. I've booked that cabin. Has anyone been on the Sapphire or the Diamond in D741 since 2013? If so, when ? And did it still have a garbage smell. You're help is much appreciated.

CruiseQueen, I see youve made thousands of comments so you much be well traveled. Have you done the Russia cruise? We go next June and find advise on weather gear so varied. My own research shows temps on those ports from 68°-80°, everything from rain to sunshine.What do you advise? Thanks !
Not Cruise Queen but we did a Baltic cruise in June a couple of years ago. In St. Petersburg we had just 15 minutes of rain over the two days

but we were told that we were very fortunate because it had been raining most days the week before. The tour company we used had umbrellas on the bus. We had cool weather and some rain during our two days pre cruise in Copenhagen. We also had temps in the 60's and maybe 70's but it was never really warm. We packed our typical cold weather layers of long sleeve shirt, sweater/sweatshirt, fleece vest, and waterproof windbreaker and adjusted for the weather of the day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

CruiseQueen, I see youve made thousands of comments so you much be well traveled. Have you done the Russia cruise? We go next June and find advise on weather gear so varied. My own research shows temps on those ports from 68°-80°, everything from rain to sunshine.What do you advise? Thanks !

I haven't; I'm sorry. Lots of people on here have done that cruise, though. What you read seems to be what people on here often report, that you need to be prepared for everything from cold rain to warm sun and everything in between. It's a multiple weather types kind of cruise. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums