Excursions with kids

Crazylegs1976

we are going on the anthem of the seas in July. Looking at the ships excursions, there doesn't seem to be much to do with kids ages 4 and 7. They offer a beach break at vivo beach club so I am wondering if anyone has done this and what they think.

They also have a tour at escambron marine park but they have a restriction with a minimum age of 5 so I wonder if that is something we can do on our own.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

We aren't going for a while, but I am thinking of grabbing a picnic lunch and taking a cab to El Morro. There's lots of little rooms to explore in the fort that your kids might like (I'm pretty sure my son will!) and there is a large greenspace leading up to El Morro where your kids can run and eat a picnic. This picture must have been taken early in the morning, because I saw people all over when I was there. 783f7420da5469ce63bd4dd3ed83e911.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I've got an adventurous 8 year old and am really disappointed with the RCI excursion options at San Juan. I get that they have to have age restrictions but with the day before in St Maarten (private boat charter and snorkling) and the day after at Labadee (beach, water slides, aquapark) the only thing we're really interested in is like horseback riding or possibly an ATV tour. I'll keep looking and certainly turn to TripAdvisor if I cant find anything.