Continuous Price Drops

I have a cruise for Dec reserved right now. When I booked it was $3607.36. I have had 8 price drops since this past Dec and right now the price is $2255.36. So far I have saved $1352 and I still keep a close eye on it.!!!!

Hi,

I'm booked on the same cruise as the OP, and I paid $743 booking on the RCCL website. If you go on and do the mock booking and find a lower price, how do you get the new price? Do you have to call RCCL since there is no TA involved?

I wouldn't want to cancel and re-book because I chose my cabin, and there weren't many others I wanted.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm booked on the same cruise as the OP, and I paid $743 booking on the RCCL website. If you go on and do the mock booking and find a lower price, how do you get the new price? Do you have to call RCCL since there is no TA involved?

I wouldn't want to cancel and re-book because I chose my cabin, and there weren't many others I wanted.

Thanks.

Yes, you have to call RC to get the lower price.

Hi,

Thanks.

Call RCCL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have to discover these price drops yourself or are you contacted by RCCL or your travel agent?

I check my booked cruises almost everyday. Some days it's a little bit drop, but sometimes it's a couple of hundred $ for 2. RCL is very accommodating at adjusting the cruise fare. I even check the tours booked and on 2 tours (Rome & Montenegro) got a minor reduction of $7.50 enough for a beer and tip. LOL

Not on this most recent cruise but I have on other ships. On Disney we had one of the family ocean view cabins and a balcony guarantee rate came open which was either the same or slightly cheaper. So we took that. Twice on Carnival we had price drops. Once we had booked early saver rate which has price protection until 3 days before sailing so I got all kinds of price drops and ended up with a couple hundred dollars in OBC (we had just booked the inside room). And another time instead of taking the OBC, we upgraded from an OV to a balcony for a small amount of $. This particular cruise the price went down very slightly, but it was not worth it to me to call my TA to get the price drop- especially since I was not sure if that would incur any penalty with the TA. It was only like a $18 difference so not really worth the time for me.