Norwegian Dawn OS Benefits

Gampy1967

Does anyone know what the full specific benefits are for staying in an Owner's Suite (SB) on the Dawn? Suite 10006 to be specific. I have looked online and there are no details and the most recent online posts I can find are from 2014 and earlier. For example, what are my choices for the 3 bottles of alcohol, and what specific amenities are included. I have heard we get reserved seats at the shows for being in SB or above but that they really aren't needed. I have also heard that there is a "pre-cruise concierge" number I can call but can't find it listed anywhere. I am not travelling until March 2019 but was just curious. Thanks.

My daughter just stayed in 10506 on the May 12 sailing. We were in the Garden Villa. She got to choose 3 bottles of liquor from a list provided. I had the same options but asked if I could get Meyers Dark Rum rather than the Bacardi offered. They did substitute. I also asked for Baileys rather than the Kahlua listed. They also complied with that request. She asked for milk for her toddler and it stayed stocked all week. You get to choose what Pepsi products and what kind of water you want . As you use it, it gets replenished. There will be afternoon snacks every day. Just let your Butler know what preferences you have and it will be taken care of. The first 2 days we had a lot of tuna and chicken salad. When our Butler saw they weren't being eaten, he asked if PB&J would be good. We ate all of those!. He provided potato chips and cheese plates as well as crudites and fruit. Just ask, they will take care of it.

Make sure you utilize the reserved seating in the Stardust Theater. You enter on Deck 7, on the left side. The Concierge will show you to your seats. They are in the Balcony on the side of the Theater. Perfect seats to see the Magician's assistant slip out the back of the box and "disappear"! When we went to shows and games in the afternoon we used those seats also. You can slip in just before the show starts and you get a good seat. My daughter loved the room and I am sure you will too! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you on the 60 days out. I read I got special tags before the cruise but was not sure. That clears a lot up. Some people were saying on the older threads that the pre-concierge made sure the 3 bottles were there on arrival and others saud that you had to wait until you got onboard. Thank you for your help. Last cruise I took was on NCL out of Puerto Rico over 22 years ago. Really looking forward tot his one.

We were in that room on Dawn to Bermuda a few years back. Pretty much everything covered. Some don't like the reserved seats others do. We like the ability to show up right before the show and have the seats waiting. They are on the side and far forward but still good views of the stage.

That room has a front and side balcony. They would have swapped the coffee maker to a pod Nespresso type. The tea and coffee pods will be in the room. That room also has a dining nook for the table and the cabinets at the time had salt/pepper/ketchup/mustard/forks/etc.

There is at least one on demand tv in the living room that will have free PPV movies to choose from. I'm not sure if the bedroom one converted to a PPV type but guessing yes. They apparently got rid of the tv above the bath. Shower and toilet are next to each other but they are enclosed in glass. Telephone next to toilet in case the need arises to phone a friend. Have to keep front drapes closed at night due to bridge being above you.

If you do a search for "10006" you'll find several threads with that room mostly pre-drydock but there may be a couple post.

In regards to the pre-concierge, that is hit or miss. They'll ask about pillows, water, booze. We've had more times where the booze isn't in the room before we get there and the butler will have to get it from "stores" and even where it hasn't made it to the next day. With the pre-concierge hopefully that will work as intended for you so I'd order ahead of time.