Children's Menu for MDR ?

thegraminator

I'm not sure if this has been addressed , and I could not find any information doing a forum search. . .

So my question is , is there a separate menu for children in the MDR on the Divina ?

If there is such a menu, does anyone have a sample of one that they can share here?

I know of the separate children's buffet area, but I do not know if they are expected to order from the regular menu at dinner . I am hoping that there are some kid-friendly choices available .

And also on that note . . . I have read that the staff from the Kids Club will come to the MDR and collect the children after they have eaten, leaving the adults to finish their own meals . Is there a form to be filled out for this service or do simply inform the staff each evening ?

Any information on these topics will be greatly appreciated . Thank you .

I'm not sure if this has been addressed , and I could not find any information doing a forum search. . .

So my question is , is there a separate menu for children in the MDR on the Divina ?

If there is such a menu, does anyone have a sample of one that they can share here?

I know of the separate children's buffet area, but I do not know if they are expected to order from the regular menu at dinner . I am hoping that there are some kid-friendly choices available .

And also on that note . . . I have read that the staff from the Kids Club will come to the MDR and collect the children after they have eaten, leaving the adults to finish their own meals . Is there a form to be filled out for this service or do simply inform the staff each evening ?

Any information on these topics will be greatly appreciated . Thank you .

Depend what you mean by Children Menu. Junk food such Burgers and Hot dogs?Yes ,they do have it in MDR and no ,you don't have to order from it. If you mean like proper food for babies(like not fried or mushed) ,so no they don't have it.

If your child over 3 years old, they can pick him up from DR and you need to book this service on your registration or from night before .

Thanks for your quick response . My grandchildren are 5, 7 & 8, so no baby food anymore , but they are very picky . They definitely will not eat the "sophisticated " selections offered on the MDR menu. If there are chicken tenders and chicken noodle soup available they will be happy campers (or is that happy cruisers?)

We are just off MSC Poesia, and the MDR had a kid's menu but it was aimed at very young children and my children couldn't find anything on it they liked - we had to eat our meal and then take children to the buffet for them to eat. So we only ate in the MDR once, the buffet suited us better overall. Give me a day or so to find the image I have and upload it. No chicken tenders or chicken noodle soup sadly.

On Splendida last month in the med there were 2 menus. One aimed at younger kids and one at older. Starters included soups, mini pizza and was always 2 or 3 options and there were 2 options for mains (one always being a burger) but there were some other options always available including minute steak, pasta etc.

My daughter particularly enjoyed a saffron risotto one night from the kids starters and was thrilled with the steak.

Her portion of steak was often bigger than ours!

Edited by Kizzabel

We just got off Divina yesterday. In the dining room, they do have a separate kids menu which is split into two parts - for babies 12mos and under, and for over 12 mos. We didn't order anything off of the kid menus so can't comment on the food. When we asked about a kids menu in Eataly Steakhouse, they said they didn't have a kids menu but kids could order off the Eataly pizza menu if they wanted.

In the main dining room, there is a section of the regular menu called "Classic Favorites" which is on the menu every night except for formal and semi formal nights. The Classic Favorites included caesar salad, ziti with marinara sauce, lasagne, rotisserie chicken, salmon, and steak.

Here are pics of of a few of the kid menus (the 12mos. section didn't change, so I am only posting one pic of that section) and the Eataly pizza menu:

msc%20kids%20menu%20green1.jpg

msc%20kids%20menu%20blue2.jpg

msc%20kids%20menu%20green2.jpg

msc%20kids%20menu%20yellow2.jpg

msc%20eataly%20pizza%20menu.jpg

Edited by OneParticularHarbour 71