SettingSail and others sailing on the Legend

Lisa,

My hairdresser and her boyfriend will be on the Legend with you. Do you have a roll call that she can take a peak and get ideas? This is a last minute surprise cruise from her BF, and she has no idea what to do or see. I suggested Stingray City with Nativeway in GC. Paradise Beach in Cozumel. I have not been to Belize or Costa Maya, so I didn't know what to tell her about those islands.

yep, we'd love to have them both!!

Here's the link to our Roll Call thread, from the beginning...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=225919

We are doing Stingray City, Coral Gardens and Rum Point beach with Nativeways in GC. We're doing snuba in the AM in Cozumel, and then a trip to Playa Mia in the PM. In Belize we're heading to the Belize Zoo (as we're traveling with a 7-yr. old son), and then Costa Maya, we're just playing by ear.

I've heard the cave tubing is fantastic in Belize, but we didn't think our son would be quite ready for that.

Hope to see your hairdresser and BF at our Meet and Mingle, too!

Lisa :)

Lisa and susan have a great time...All your plans in port sound really Exciting! Make sure to tell us everything when you get back. Until then... enjoy every minute..the buildup is all part of the excitement and part of the fun. Have a Fantastic Vacation...Happy Cruising!! from Carol in Cheery.. but Cold England.

Archived