Active Imagination

I know I have too much time on my hands, but my morbid mind was wondering what happens if a ships' godmother dies? Some of them are in their golden years and accidents do happen. Does the ship sail souless on the seas? Do they appoint a new godmother? That wouldn't be any fun as the ship has already been blessed and christened!

I know I have too much time on my hands, but my morbid mind was wondering what happens if a ships' godmother dies? Some of them are in their golden years and accidents do happen. Does the ship sail souless on the seas? Do they appoint a new godmother? That wouldn't be any fun as the ship has already been blessed and christened!

No worries, mon. Diana christened the Royal Princess and she's still sailing (and quite lovely I've heard).

If you need a break from these boards I've heard that cruising is a great way to escape :D

Nordic Empress/Empress of the Seas 94

Sun Princess 97

Sun Princess 03

Coral Princess 04

Voyager 01-05

Sea Princess 11-05

God willing:

Enchantment 12-1-05

Coral Princess 09-06

No worries, mon. Diana christened the Royal Princess and she's still sailing (and quite lovely I've heard).

Yeah, but does it have a new godmother? Do they do a quiet little ceremony for her? Or does she just get a letter in the mail saying "Congratulations! You're the replacement godmother for (Put your favorite ship here).

Archived