Ziprider in icy strait point

JP-Cruise

Hello, I'm signed up for the ziprider and really excited about it! Maybe I asked this question before but can't remember.. how smooth is the landing? Is it rough? Does anyone recommend holding on tight for the landing?

Hello, I'm signed up for the ziprider and really excited about it! Maybe I asked this question before but can't remember.. how smooth is the landing? Is it rough? Does anyone recommend holding on tight for the landing?

I heard it's a very abrupt stop, I just hope I don't get whip lash

It is a bit abrupt because you come in fast - it's not a gentle glide. You have to keep your feet up when you're coming in. They will remind you. I assume you will be holding on to something. It's a very quick ride and I was hanging on for dear life the whole time :) and didn't think of letting go. You don't flop around in the chair though. I don't recall having whiplash-type movements. It was pretty cool zipping along across the tree tops.

It is a bit abrupt because you come in fast - it's not a gentle glide. You have to keep your feet up when you're coming in. They will remind you. I assume you will be holding on to something. It's a very quick ride and I was hanging on for dear life the whole time :) and didn't think of letting go. You don't flop around in the chair though. I don't recall having whiplash-type movements. It was pretty cool zipping along across the tree tops.

Ok, awesome! All I needed to know thanks :). So the break is on the zip line at the very end?. Ya I saw people on YouTube videos with their arms out during the ride down. Pretty awesome. Looking forward to this very much :)