Timing of disembarkation from Radiance in Vancouver

The Radiance is scheduled to arrive in Vancouver at the end of a southbound cruise at

7 a.m. My connection is at Canada Place at 9:15. Is this too tight of a timeframe or will we be ok? Thanks so much for your help.

You catching the BC Ferry Connector (via Wilson) down to Victoria? I only ask, because the 9:15 caught my eye. We are using this service (@ 9:15) when we arrive Vancouver as our means of transportation down to Victoria. They (Wilson) have assured me that we will have plenty of time. But, just the same, we plan to carry our own luggage off and make use of the express service (around 7AM).

I disembarked last Friday. Although the ship docks at 7 am there was a delay with getting the luggage off which did not start until about 8.30. So suggest you do as you say and take your own luggage off.

It was a very quick easy disembarkation and lots of taxis available, no wait.

Difficult to say. Last month we arrived at Vancouver there were 2 other ships docked at Canada Place. We didn't even get off the ship until 8:45 and we had tag #4. Then it was chaos navigating the terminal. We missed our 1 o'clock flight.

The previous 2 times in Vancouver from Alaska we did an excursion and a redeye with no problems.

Do self assist and you will probably be OK. Customs was very easy.