Dea Dave Skagway tour feedback

Rabbitwoman

I highly recommend them. They offer a fantastic tour with excellent guides. Heading there next week again (was there last week) and looking forward to the wonderful South Klondike ride. :)

I highly recommend them. They offer a fantastic tour with excellent guides. Heading there next week again (was there last week) and looking forward to the wonderful South Klondike ride. :)

We are booked for June 13 on the emerald lake tour. Maybe we'll see u there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We just completed our trip on the 7th and Dyea Dave was great! We had Sassy as our tour guide and she was very knowledgeable and gave us interesting facts throughout the trip. Beautiful scenery you will thoroughly enjoy!! Well worth the money spent!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We toured with them on June 9th.....was fantastic! We had Kathy as our tour guide in a small van as the bigger tour van was full. Excellent tour, beautiful scenery just unbelievable. We even got to see a black fuzzie along the road munching down on dandelions. One of the highlights of our trip! Dave has been ill...was diagnosed with cancer last fall and had just gotten back to Skagway the day before we were there. He already had his little red/white car out when we drove by his house. Really a great guy.....he called me last summer when I was inquiring about the tour and saw where I was from. Had been here and had really good friends that lived a county away.....small world!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:(Called Dyea Dave today to check on availability for Sept tour. Got a very abrupt and rude response to a very simple question. Will not be attempting to contact again. Too many alternatives that will at least be civil in scheduling.

:(Called Dyea Dave today to check on availability for Sept tour. Got a very abrupt and rude response to a very simple question. Will not be attempting to contact again. Too many alternatives that will at least be civil in scheduling.

I have read on here that Dave has been ill and taking chemotherapy - possibly you caught him at a bad time. He has, as far as I can tell, an exemplary reputation here. I toured with him last year and have already scheduled with him for May '18. I have given him two thumbs up many times.