Encore transfer from port to Athens airport for 12 pm flight

fdnycruiser

Hi all, just wondering if anyone can answer this question,or offer some good advice. I will be disembarking the Encore next May in Athens,and wondering if I'll have enough time to make a 12pm flight. The ship docks at 7 am,but I don't know the procedure for disembarking, or how long it takes in Athens.

Thanks !

We've disembarked in Athens twice, the first time we booked the Seabourn bus transfer. We were offered an early bus at, I think, 8am, or a later 9.30; we took the later one.

It's less than an hour to the airport.

The second time we had a much later flight, so we stayed on the ship and took a taxi.

The Seabourn bus was a much more pleasant experience (and less cost) we didn't have to handle our cases at all, Seabourn badged staff even had trolleys waiting at the kerb at the airport !

I think that you are cutting it a bit tight with a noon flight, does not allow for any hold ups.

Thank you for the reply. I think that you're correct in that it's cutting it close. After a relaxing cruise,the stress isn't worth it. I think we'll leave the next day.

Yes indeed, why not enjoy lovely Athens - the area close to the Acropolis has so much to see.