Help me find 4 night "Kids sail free" Caribbean cruise in Feb/Mar 2018 PLEASE

I am trying to find a 4 night Caribbean/Bahamas cruise in February or March of 2018 that has the "Kids Sail Free" promo included. I am trying to look on Royal's site but it wont let me go past the first page to keep browsing or limit my search. If anyone is currently booked on a cruise that we are looking for, using this promo, could you send me the details. Looking to leave out of Tampa or Ft Laudy on Enchantment/Serenade/Brilliance or the like.

If someone has a link that is working with the RC website you could send that too. Thanks so much in advance.

Kids sail free promo is for cruises 5 nights or more

Offer details:

Buy One Guest, Get Second Guest 60% Off

30% Savings for 3/4 guests

Kids Sail Free Bonus: Guests 12 & under sail free on 5 nights or longer Bahamas and Caribbean sailings departing Sep. 1, 2017-May 31, 2018. Excludes sailings departing 11/17/17-11/27/17, 12/17/17 – 1/8/18, 2/15/18-2/20/18 and 3/10/18-4/1/18.

I am trying to find a 4 night Caribbean/Bahamas cruise in February or March of 2018 that has the "Kids Sail Free" promo included. I am trying to look on Royal's site but it wont let me go past the first page to keep browsing or limit my search. If anyone is currently booked on a cruise that we are looking for, using this promo, could you send me the details. Looking to leave out of Tampa or Ft Laudy on Enchantment/Serenade/Brilliance or the like.

If someone has a link that is working with the RC website you could send that too. Thanks so much in advance.

As Molly pointed out, the Kids Sail Free promotion is for sailings of 5 nights or more. Would you consider doing a 5 nighter? If so, I'll take a quick look for you. The Kids Sail Free promotion is fantastic and I have seen a lot of great deals from it lately.

Quick question though, how many adults and how many children? What room type? Would you consider one of the "family" staterooms, like the Family Interior, Family Promenade, Family Oceanview, etc?

There are none.

Only cruises of 5 or more nights are eligible.

Sent from my iPad using Forums