Disney 7 night dress

The Big Booper

But otherwise resort casual for day...

Dressing for dinner at night.

I have met many people who will be in tuxes for formal night; DH is brining his suit; rest of our traveling group may stick w/ khakis and polos for the whole cruise.

BUT you must have a jacket to eat at Palo, if you choose.

We just watched the DCL DVD last night w/ the kids, and I did notice that tropical shirts or polos were the attire of choice. The only place they showed a jacket was at Palo.

I have heard that jeans are being allowed in dining rooms, but it seems to be the exception more than the rule of choice.

Happy cruising!

four weeks from today we will be on a plane....or Orlando...to the MAGIC

Happy cruising

Kris

There is one formal, one semi formal night on the 7 day. Formal you see nice suits, and a few tuxes, not many. Women wear anything from long evening gowns to nice pant suits. I would say it's 50/50 for dressing up really nice. My dh just wears a nice shirt and tie and slacks, no jacket ond fits right in. It is the same on semi formal night. some woemn wear nice dresses or pantsuits and the men wear slacks, dress shirts and ties. a few will wear a vest or jacket.

Casual dress usually means not tank tops or shorts in the dining room. Kids are the acception. I have seen many little boys in cute short outfits. The little girls tend to be dressed up more, sometimes even in their princess outifts on formal night which is really cute. One night will be tropical or pirate attire. It is a pirate party that evening so starting at dinner you can dress like a pirate or tropical and stay that way through the evening and deck party which is pirate themed. You will receive a pirate bandana at dinner to wear if you wish. It is an awesone deck party.

For the most part dcl is pretty casual. we've been 9 times so far!

mom x4,grandma x4

BUT you must have a jacket to eat at Palo, if you choose.

Kris

Actually, Palo has changed their dress code, jacket is no longer required

At dinner, dress shirt or jacket are required for men; a dress or pantsuit for women. At brunch and high tea attire is "cruise casual" — no shorts, swimwear or tank tops.

Archived