Specialty Restaurants on the Dawn

Gampy1967

We loved Los Lobos! We went twice on our cruise, but honestly, you could use the dining package for other restaurants (Cagney's, Moderno, and Teppanyaki), and pay for Los Lobos. we were full after our two appetizers. If we had just paid for those and left, it would have been under $20.

We loved Los Lobos, but weren't impressed with Moderno, the Brazilian steakhouse near us is better. It's really pretty subjective as to what type of food you like. For instance, my mom LOVED La Cucina, but I didn't care for the meal I had there. I ate at Los Lobos twice on the last cruise because I love guacamole, I had UDP, and the only thing I found lacking there was the desert menu, the avocado ice-cream was... odd.

• 9 months later...

Great info, everyone! Thank you. We sail on Dawn this June and I just made reservations for Los Lobos, Cagney's, Le Bistro, Moderno, and La Cucina. Plan to have Sushi one night too. When last on the Dawn five years ago,we ate at Venetian the first night and were underwhelmed so ended up eating at specialty restaurants the remainder of the cruise and loved the variety of food and the different venues.

Well out of 7 days on the Dawn we did LosLobos 3 times if that tells you anything

It is a hard decision. I love Mexican food and we plan to eat at Los Lobos but Le Bistro is awesome and for people who haven't experienced Brazilian steak house it is an wonderful and fun experience.

• 2 weeks later...
La Cucina and Le bistro changed places during the last refit in 2016. So is it rather close now or prior to the refit? I felt Le Bistro had kind of tight quarters last time on Dawn, prior to the refit.

after the retrofit