Murder Mystery Lunch on Gem - details?

lisabdh1

Anyone know anything about the Murder Mystery Lunch on the Gem? All I have seen is its in Le Bistro, last sea day and it cost money.

Any other info? How much? How long is it?

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

We went on the Murder Mystery April, 2016 while on our honeymoon, The Murder Myster was on Friday in La Bistro the last sea day the day before we reached New York City.

The cost was approximately $25 for both uf for a 2 hour show, The restaurant was packed and we sat with 6 other people there were no tables for 2. I feel that the waiter staff was over worked with the number of people there. It took for ever to just to get a glass of water never mind a drink if you wanted one. But the staff did their best in service.

The show was good and was broken up into acts but kept the story going. The food good.

My wife says that she would go back again but for me I would rather gamble relax or just walk around the ship taking one last look at a place that I spend a week on. I have no complaints about the ship at all sailing on it several times in the past and sailing this December for a 11 day Caribbean cruise to San Juan St. Thomas and other islands.

We went on the Murder Mystery April, 2016 while on our honeymoon, The Murder Myster was on Friday in La Bistro the last sea day the day before we reached New York City.

The cost was approximately $25 for both uf for a 2 hour show, The restaurant was packed and we sat with 6 other people there were no tables for 2. I feel that the waiter staff was over worked with the number of people there. It took for ever to just to get a glass of water never mind a drink if you wanted one. But the staff did their best in service.

The show was good and was broken up into acts but kept the story going. The food good.

My wife says that she would go back again but for me I would rather gamble relax or just walk around the ship taking one last look at a place that I spend a week on. I have no complaints about the ship at all sailing on it several times in the past and sailing this December for a 11 day Caribbean cruise to San Juan St. Thomas and other islands.

Thank you so much for responding. I have read a bit more on the boards, and while it doesn't get rave reviews for the either the food or the show, I think my son and I may do it anyway. Thank you!