Dawn Princess, April 9th 2005

rumbaLiz

We were on the April 4th sailing of the Dawn Princess and the weather was just beautiful. The Dawn is lovely and very well maintained. We had a great balcony cabin (B615, midship) and a fantastic cabin attendant (Mary Gay Mozo). We had PC dining but chose to sit at the same table each night. Our wait staff (Jerry and Robert, Table 56B) were very attentative and personable, which enhanced our dining experience and made it a real pleasure. Sorry I can't speak about the Golden, perhaps someone else on the board can fill in that part.

NOTE: If cruising to Aruba or any other port on Good Friday, chances are the shops will be closed. We docked in Aruba on Good Friday and the shops were closed -- wish we would have known before we made our cruise plans, we would have chosen another sailing date. That's ok, we didn't let this little glitch didn't spoil our cruise. icon_cool.gif

Yes Perky1... and we will be on this cruise (March 20th).

We will be in Barbados on Good Friday. As I remember of Barbados, there is not much to shop there...

We were in Barbados in 2002 and we did a sight seing tour in the morning and went to the beach in the afternoon. I think we might do the same thing next year...

We will be in St-Thomas at Easter... I just hope the shops will be open... I think St-Thomas is a far better place to shop !

Alain R.

---------- *** ----------

Want to see some pictures from our cruises ?

Just go to:

Alain & Linda cruises pictures

... and enjoy !

---------- *** ----------

1995 - Regal Princess (Eastern Carrib)

2000 - Sea Princess (Western Carrib)

2002 - Dawn Princess (Southern Carrib)

2004 - Coral Princess (Panama canal)

NEXT CRUISE:

2005/03/20 - Dawn Princess (Southern Carrib Meddley)

Archived