horizon / Vista Aft Wrap Vs Havanna Cabana

I have not been in the aft wraps on the Vista but as you are aware, as the floors get higher the rooms tend to to get smaller with the slant of the ship. Did you did it more so on the Vista?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looks like decks 6&8 are the same configuration on the Vista and Horizon, while 7 and 9 are unique, with 9 having the largest balconies.. wonder if the interior of the 9th deck rooms is as small

Rob and Jennifer

Looks like decks 6&8 are the same configuration on the Vista and Horizon, while 7 and 9 are unique, with 9 having the largest balconies.. wonder if the interior of the 9th deck rooms is as small

Rob and Jennifer

Interesting, but don’t know. I can tell you on Dream class the sixth floor are the largest.

We have aft wrap 6474 on the Horizon in October and I was told that there was not much difference if any on the size of the balcony. We had an aft wrap on deck 7 on the Vista last year and we didn't hear any noise from the band. When I am on a cruise I don't really pay that much attention to the noise since I know there will be plenty of it. When it is time for us to go to bed, we just go to sleep and the noise doesn't disturb us. When I met my husband years ago, he had a band so I got used to the loud music. LOL!

Elaine

We have aft wrap 6474 on the Horizon in October and I was told that there was not much difference if any on the size of the balcony. We had an aft wrap on deck 7 on the Vista last year and we didn't hear any noise from the band. When I am on a cruise I don't really pay that much attention to the noise since I know there will be plenty of it. When it is time for us to go to bed, we just go to sleep and the noise doesn't disturb us. When I met my husband years ago, he had a band so I got used to the loud music. LOL!

Elaine

With the balconied that is pretty much true, the rooms themselves, not so much.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have not been in the aft wraps on the Vista but as you are aware, as the floors get higher the rooms tend to to get smaller with the slant of the ship. Did you did it more so on the Vista?

We usually book deck 7 or 8 for aft wraps and it was definitely the smallest. Usually have a full vanity and the 3 closet set up. The balcony was deeper though. Luckily, the weather was good so we were outside a lot.