Carribean Princess Mini Suite balcony ??

vivalv66

Was told all the mini suites have open balconies with no privacy. Is this true? We have cabin 314 dolphin deck booked for June. Thinking about changing if the balconies are as bad as we have heard??????? Thanks for any info.

We were on the Caribbean Princess for Halloween...had minisuite Dolphin 525. Yes, everyone above you can look directly down into your balcony.....but...the only times there was anyone else out there, was when we were either putting into port, or sailing out. And we enjoyed talking to the family above us.

I sat out there every night, and if there was anyone else around, I didn't see them (and I did look up quite a few times).

We loved these balconies as they are much deeper than what we are used to...and we've had a quadruple-long balcony once, and a triple wide three times, so it's hard to impress us.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. No matter what balcony you have, if you are standing at the rail, you will be visible to someone.

• 2 months later...
Was told all the mini suites have open balconies with no privacy. Is this true? We have cabin 314 dolphin deck booked for June. Thinking about changing if the balconies are as bad as we have heard??????? Thanks for any info.

Most mini suites have fully exposed balconies on the Caribbean Princess but on the Emerald deck there are some AD mini suites that have the standard "covered" balcony. They're on the aft sides and I hope they're great, since I have one booked for the end of the year. Oddly, they're pretty low on the ship compared to what I'm used to ... midway up the ship instead of up towards the top where I tend to hang out.

Happy Travels!

Archived