Nick & Nora's reservations

Hojo's redbeard

They flip flopped some of our menus on the Valor. We tried to rely on what was on funvision, but it was incorrect on 2 nights... so don't get your heart too set, it can change, but I have no idea why!!!! But the correct dinner menu should be outside the dining room... just check there. This is the first time I have seen the menus change... so it probably doesn't happen too often.

The names of the public places on the Miracle are based on fictional characters... that's all there is to it...

Ok...Thanks...Well the way that 4yanx 'said' it - I thought that it was really something big...Goes to show you that you can't tell context/tone by typed words...:rolleyes:

Thanks to all of you for the reviews of the supper club on the Miracle! Your reviews have me considering a night away from the dining room in favor of Nick and Nora's. Any other tips you might want to pass along. We are heading out on the 22nd of Jan (our 4th cruise, 3rd with Carnival). Wondering what shore excursions you booked (thru Carnival or private) and any other fun stuff. Thanks again, hope to hear from you soon!!

Archived