Liberty Tidal Wave weight restriction

I tried the search function no luck and of course it's impossible to find it on Royal's useless website. Anyone know the weight restrictions on Tidal Wave and the waterslides. I seem to recall it's 400 lbs combined but can't recall individual.

I tried the search function no luck and of course it's impossible to find it on Royal's useless website. Anyone know the weight restrictions on Tidal Wave and the waterslides. I seem to recall it's 400 lbs combined but can't recall individual.

It's a 2 person ride. Minimum 75lb each, Max 280. Max per sled 450lbs. Minimum per sled, I think, is 200lb. We were on 6/11. My GD couldn't ride (66lb) but her friend could (76lb). Friend couldn't ride with her older brother because the combined weight wasn't enough. Dad rode with each kid.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So if you are riding this by yourself, do you just wait at the front of the line until someone of the appropriate combined weight needs a partner? Can people ride alone if they meet the minimum weight needed?

We rode a few weeks ago on our trip on the first day it was open. There was no one at the bottom weighing people so my husband and I grabbed a tube and headed up. We're both a little fluffy and we almost hit the top of the slide, it was kind of terrifying. I love thrills but that slide threw me for a loop, I was shaking and had to sit for a while afterwards!

There must be 2 people. Both over 52 inches tall. In feb 2017 it was min individual weight 100 lbs, max individual weight 280 lbs, max combined 450 lb. They don't weigh most adults unless you look a little fluffy lol.

79201cb2736e5f964850332e86be5cf9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Forums mobile app

Edited by SA71

• 2 weeks later...