Vista Cabins above Havana complex

steilkurve

Hello all. Looking at Vista for an upcoming cruise. Limited space left and the only two connecting balcony cabins I can get are above the Havana Cabana cabins. Numbers 6453 and 6449. Wondering if you hear music from Havana Club at night as while they are not right above the bar/band area of the Havana complex, they are not that far... I don't have fond memories a junior suite above the Schooner Bar and its piano playing into the wee hours on Grandeur of the Seas years ago. ;-) If I could pick other cabins, I would. Only connecting balcony left! Any insights would be great. Thanks in advance.

P.S.: Had considered a Family Harbour Suite until I realized they were under the galley!

We stayed in 6464 and I could faintly hear the music at night (if TV was on probably wouldnt hear a thing)....could likely have slept without any issues but I put in ear plugs just in case so I cant hear anything.

However, the trumpet player would "tune" his instrument a couple of times per night (between sets) and it sounded like he was in our cabin.

Cabin was great and loved being able to sneak down the back stairs and enjoy a late night hot tub.

The trumpet really pissed me off at the time but looking back, as long as I am aware it will happen I'd book in the area again. Only difference is I might not bother with a balcony next time as time we would normally spend on the balcony we spent in Havana area.

Thanks Don. Helpful information. Enough to steer me away from that ship or perhaps accept that our cabins won't be connecting.

So I'm now looking at booking two cabins elsewhere on the ship that are not connecting but one next to the other. Aside from the cove balconies, can all the balconies connect so at least we would have that 'bridge' between the two cabins? Thanks.

Hello all. Looking at Vista for an upcoming cruise. Limited space left and the only two connecting balcony cabins I can get are above the Havana Cabana cabins. Numbers 6453 and 6449. Wondering if you hear music from Havana Club at night as while they are not right above the bar/band area of the Havana complex, they are not that far... I don't have fond memories a junior suite above the Schooner Bar and its piano playing into the wee hours on Grandeur of the Seas years ago. ;-) If I could pick other cabins, I would. Only connecting balcony left! Any insights would be great. Thanks in advance.

P.S.: Had considered a Family Harbour Suite until I realized they were under the galley!

It all depends on how good your hearing is , my DW hears nothing and i hear every little noise.