Pasta Bar on the Breeze

On the Breeze the premium restaurant Cucina del Capitano is free during lunch on sea days.

Cucina del Capitano was also on the Magic. That is where we learned of the lunch menu.

It is a scaled back menu of mainly pasta but still worth a visit.

LOL. Yes. You pick your choice of pasta froom 4 or 5 different choices, and same for the sauce and then the toppings.

You also get bread and salad.....

Free at lunch.

Amazing dinner for $15 per person. You should try it. Enjoy!!!:D

Pasta bar is good, but no where near as good as dinner there. Of course you have to pay the small upcharge but dinner there is great. But I agree, going there for lunch is the way to do it on the first day,no one is there. Last year we were there all alone for our lunch.

Back in October, it was empty on embarkation day and the 1st sea day. But it was packed on the last sea day so word does get around. The dinner is worth the $$ imho.

Also, the steakhouse cooking demo on the 1st sea day is worth going to. Just get there about 15 minutes early as the have a strict limit of about 30 people.

We were on the Breeze last week, ate lunch there and it was ok. I got the lasagna which is very different than I'm used to, the meat inside was like a roast and there were huge pieces of portobello mushrooms and spinach. My son liked his pasta with alfredo and shrimp. We also had dinner there one night and it was good.

My question is can you take your food from the buffet up there to sit at lunch, on some of the other ships with the second floor the the buffet seating that was always a good meeting place for family as seating was almost always available and you could spot the rest of your party easy.

If the answer is yes, is the seating also available for breakfast?