Just off Breakaway (7/2-7/9 sailing)

We did the 14 night 1/29/17 cruise on the Breakaway and are repeating 2/2/18. I think you will find the 14 night in January or February to be a totally different dynamic. The pool will be crowded yes, but far less children than you would find in summer and while people will be enjoying a few cocktails, I doubt they will be falling down drunk, at lest that was not my experience.
Thanks for sharing...Enjoy your up coming cruise!

Not such a bargain if you do not drink alcohol. IMO better to pay for just what you really do drink rather than feel you "must" drink a lot to get your money's worth with UBP. NCL is nobody's fool when it comes to the UBP by making you pay for the tips on "free" packages.:D

MARAPRINCE

For those who drink it IS a bargin....and most people are smart enough to do the numbers to see if it is worth it to them. The only fools here are those who don't drink much but pick the UBP ....and I doubt there are many of them, and I doubt NCL is counting on them to make any huge profits.

Same.

LOL....I am really glad that I could care less if I get a chair or not. On my vacation, I am not about to set the alarm clock to get up just to secure a chair. I am not much of a sun worshipper and I have no need to be near the pool so that's probably why.