Anyone familiar with balcony cabins deck 6 forward?

travelingla

Hi -- we are getting ready to book (hopefully today) our family's cabins and are looking at a few next door that are forward deck 6 over theater and perhaps that first life boat. I think the boats are set inside so should not be an obstruction looking down from our balcony -- right?

I hope that is the case...we do not want to view the top of a life boat all week! :p

The cabins are around 6051-45 and 6046-40 port and starboard both available so it made me curious if there are obstructions.

Thanks to those of you 'in the know' !!! ;)

Not obstructed. You look straight down at the water.

Note where the wide blue stripe ends and the first lifeboat is. 6030 is on the top of that blue strips. If you look to the right off the extension of the balcony, you get the view I posted earlier. (I was peering around the edge of the divider to get that shot). But if you look over the front of your balcony, you are looking straight down at the water..

enhance

enhance

enhance EM

Edited by Essiesmom

We were in 6120, at the aft end of the row of lifeboats. You can see the lifeboats if you look straight down into the water, but sitting on the balcony, looking straight out at the water, you don't see them. It was a total non-issue for us. I think the sweet 16s extend further out over the lifeboats and would be even less visible.

We were in 6120, at the aft end of the row of lifeboats. You can see the lifeboats if you look straight down into the water, but sitting on the balcony, looking straight out at the water, you don't see them. It was a total non-issue for us. I think the sweet 16s extend further out over the lifeboats and would be even less visible.

Thanks for your reply but looks like there is not a lifeboat directly under 6120 ??? We will have to think about this as the one we were looking at is directly over a boat.

Not obstructed. You look straight down at the water.

Note where the wide blue stripe ends and the first lifeboat is. 6030 is on the top of that blue strips. If you look to the right off the extension of the balcony, you get the view I posted earlier. (I was peering around the edge of the divider to get that shot). But if you look over the front of your balcony, you are looking straight down at the water..

enhance

enhance

enhance EM

ok, good, this makes it seem more like I 'thought' it was -- the boats are more inset under the balcony. Thank you for going to all this trouble to help out!:hearteyes: