mai tai recipe

debs4ou

Deb,

You can email Princess and they will send you the recipe. That's what I did for the Rum Runner recipe. It took 2 or 3 weeks for them to respond. Just be patient and they'll email you back!

Sharon

Now, this is what I call a fantastic post. Not all of that serious stuff icon_wink.gif Give me a drink on a beautiful princess ship and I am a happy camper. icon_biggrin.gif

Marilyn

Originally posted by verwirrt:

Deb,

You can email Princess and they will send you the recipe. That's what I did for the Rum Runner recipe. It took 2 or 3 weeks for them to respond. Just be patient and they'll email you back!

Sharon........Thanks so much for the information....i will try that.

Sharon

I am not sure how to email them. I must have not looked in the right place. How do I email them?

Just take a big ole cup of rum and mix it with some juice....after 3 or 4 you can call 'em Mai Tais or anything else you want and they'll taste just as good!! icon_biggrin.gif

doris

"I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine"--Caskie Stinnett

Elation 10/20/02

Paradise 9/21/03

Pride of Aloha 6/07/04

Star Princess 10/24/04

• 4 months later...
Deb,

Sharon

We just got off the Dawn Princess on Sunday. Enjoyed the Rum Runner's immensely LOL

Have been searching for the recipe - wondered if you still had it would you please post it.

THANKS

Archived