Escape Cabin 9708

cruzqueen518

We have booked cabin 9708 on the Escape for September, my husband has always wanted to stay in an aft balcony room. It looks like 9922 is available for an up-charge of $400, is it worth it? Any advise would be helpful. We have cruised Carnival, RC and Celebrity but never NCL.

This may not help much, But I a aft for September 9th escape, Having the private balcony at the back of the ship seems like a much nicer way to enjoy some private time away from the crowds. The aft balconies on floor 9 appear to be very large, so it was a no brainier for me. Now I dont need to rush for vibe passes and can enjoy my own large area.

This may not help much, But I a aft for September 9th escape, Having the private balcony at the back of the ship seems like a much nicer way to enjoy some private time away from the crowds. The aft balconies on floor 9 appear to be very large, so it was a no brainier for me. Now I dont need to rush for vibe passes and can enjoy my own large area.

Thanks so much, we don't leave until the end of Sept. If you think about it, once you're back, will you shoot me a message on here letting me know what you final thoughts are.

Thanks!

We have booked cabin 9708 on the Escape for September, my husband has always wanted to stay in an aft balcony room. It looks like 9922 is available for an up-charge of $400, is it worth it? Any advise would be helpful. We have cruised Carnival, RC and Celebrity but never NCL.

I think it depends on how much you typically use the balcony. If you're not out there much, then I don't think its worth it for $400 bucks.

We have 9320 for our upcoming cruise on the Escape and I spend hours out on the balcony, so its always worth it to us.

YES!! It is worth it...We are going September 30 and have 2 aft balconies on deck 12... We were in the same rooms last year... Deck 9 and Deck 12 have the largest of all aft balcony rooms... DO IT!! Great Views!!

Go for it!! NOW!! Before it is gone!!

Aft cabins get sold very fast.