Some Misc. Questions - Divina

sanbixby

I promise I searched and can't find the answers to these odd but persisting questions. So any help is appreciated as I am starting to plan outfits for our upcoming cruise..

1) Do the staterooms have an IPOD dock as part of the alarm clock? (If it matters, were are staying in a YC room.)

2) I know the dinners run long. Is there time to change before the show or do most people go in their dinner attire?

4) Several ships I have sailed have VERY chilly performance venues Do you find this to be the case on the Divina?

5) I am considering opting out of one formal night. Is there a difference between the 2 evenings?

6) Will there be a photographer taking photos on the steps in the YC during one of the formal nights or should we plan to join the queue downstairs? (That is really the only photo I would like.)

Thank you so much for any insight you can provide.

1) No Ipod dock on the alarm clock in our YC cabin

2) You can choose your dining time so you could allow time to change. We wore our dinner attire. The YC has a separate seating area in the theatre, you'll be fine either way though.

3)

4) I found in slightly chilly and took a light bolero/pashmina for that very reason.

5) Minimal difference, possibly the 2nd formal evening but it was marginal. A lot of people do not go formal at all on either evening so if you don't want to it wouldn't be noticeable.

6) I'm sure we saw one. You could certainly ask the concierge to arrange if you specifically would like one.

Have a great trip!

1) No Ipod dock on the alarm clock in our YC cabin

2) You can choose your dining time so you could allow time to change. We wore our dinner attire. The YC has a separate seating area in the theatre, you'll be fine either way though.

3)

4) I found in slightly chilly and took a light bolero/pashmina for that very reason.

5) Minimal difference, possibly the 2nd formal evening but it was marginal. A lot of people do not go formal at all on either evening so if you don't want to it wouldn't be noticeable.

6) I'm sure we saw one. You could certainly ask the concierge to arrange if you specifically would like one.

Have a great trip!

Thank you!