Adventure of the Seas Deck 12 deck plan inconsistencies

Hello,

I'm considering booking connecting deck 12 cabins for an upcoming cruise in March on Adventure of the Seas, but something is perplexing me a bit. On Royal Caribbean's own site, cabins 1878-1888, along with 1828-1838 are marked as panoramic oceanview cabins. However, almost every other deck plan I've seen on other websites seems to show these cabins as E2 balcony category cabins. Can anyone confirm whether these cabins are panoramic oceanview or balconies?

Additionally, on Royal Caribbean's deck plans, the connecting cabins on that deck disappear from the deck plans starting May 5th. This struck me as odd, since I didn't think there was a dry dock scheduled for this date, and why would they remove the connecting cabins with seemingly no benefit? A simple oversight perhaps?

According to Voyager's deck plan, all Deck 12 forward cabins are OV, so surely when these cabins are added to Adventure in early 2018 -- someone can chime in with dry dock dates -- seems new Deck 12 cabins would be OV.

According to Voyager's deck plan, all Deck 12 forward cabins are OV, so surely when these cabins are added to Adventure in early 2018 -- someone can chime in with dry dock dates -- seems new Deck 12 cabins would be OV.

Adventure dry dock: Jan 13, 2018 through Feb 10, 2018

Do you know what will be added / changed during this dry dock ?

New staterooms on decks 11 and 12, Suite Lounge, and possibly another specialty restaurant on the Royal Promenade in place of the Sports Bar.

New staterooms on decks 11 and 12, Suite Lounge, and possibly another specialty restaurant on the Royal Promenade in place of the Sports Bar.

Thanks for the update

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk