Escape Captain

EMBFlyer

Is there any way of knowing who the Captain on the Escape will be for our November 18th cruise? Also, what kind of rotation do NCL Captains do? I know with Royal Caribbean is a 10-week on/10-week off rotation. The only reason I ask is because I've seen that Captain Giovanni Cutugno has been Master on the Escape. He was the Captain for our Honeymoon cruise on the Carnival Liberty in 2010. We really enjoyed sailing with him and I'd love do it again, plus I'd get a kick out of letting him know we sailed with him on our honeymoon. Thanks!

Is there any way of knowing who the Captain on the Escape will be for our November 18th cruise? Also, what kind of rotation do NCL Captains do? I know with Royal Caribbean is a 10-week on/10-week off rotation. The only reason I ask is because I've seen that Captain Giovanni Cutugno has been Master on the Escape. He was the Captain for our Honeymoon cruise on the Carnival Liberty in 2010. We really enjoyed sailing with him and I'd love do it again, plus I'd get a kick out of letting him know we sailed with him on our honeymoon. Thanks!

NCL Captains run a 10 on 10 off schedule. The Captain will either be Captain Persson or Captain Cutugno. Bon Voyage!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

NCL Captains run a 10 on 10 off schedule. The Captain will either be Captain Persson or Captain Cutugno. Bon Voyage!

Thanks!

Does anyone know when Captain Cutugno started his rotation? From Doug's live thread, it appears he's onboard right now. From there I can do the math.

Thanks!

Does anyone know when Captain Cutugno started his rotation? From Doug's live thread, it appears he's onboard right now. From there I can do the math.

Captain Cutugno signed onto the Escape and started his 10 weeks ok June 24th.

Captain Cutugno signed onto the Escape and started his 10 weeks ok June 24th.

Thank you. If I've done my math properly, we will have him for our Thanksgiving cruise, then.