Princess Lodges...Denali, Mt. McKinley, Riverside... Do they have HOT TUBS?

kodidog

Just trying to pseudo-pack for our upcoming land tour....and trying to figure out how to keep the weight of the bag down. A swimsuit or not?

Is there a hot tub at each lodge? They are not listed under amenities, but someone told me they thought that they had them.

Just trying to pseudo-pack for our upcoming land tour....and trying to figure out how to keep the weight of the bag down. A swimsuit or not?

Is there a hot tub at each lodge? They are not listed under amenities, but someone told me they thought that they had them.

I just reviewed my Mt McKinley Lodge brochure/map from last month and there are no hot tubs indicated.

Try either calling them or e-mailing them.

DON

The last time I emailed for info, it took a week to get an answer. It's usually quicker on this board and accurate info from cruisers who have been at the lodges recently. Thanks for the suggestion though.....

Princess McKinley Lodge does have hot tubs. Our driver pointed them out as we arrived at the property.

These are the amenities listed in the brochure. I put the hot tubs in bold. We thought about booking here, but booked McKinley Creekside. They had a nice family cabin for four people with washer / dryer, wifi, and fridge. The family liked the idea of the Princess Lodge though. My wife gave me a bit of a hard time for not booking Princess McKinley. Looks nice.

• Mountain View DiningRoom• Grizzly Bar• 20,320 Alaskan Grill• Coffee Bruin Espresso• Northern LightsPhotoSymphony• Hot Tubs• Gift Shop• Walking Trails• Tour Desk• Complimentary WirelessInternet Access in MainLodge• Guest Computers• Daily Walks & Talks with aDenali State Park Naturalist• Daily Shuttle Service toTalkeetna• Complimentary Parking