Canada/New England 2018

CrusinCyndi

No Canada/New England cruises for 2018. The schedule has been out since the beginning of the year. Plus I personally asked John Heald myself twice just to make sure he was consistent, and his answer - nothing for 2018 but perhaps in 2019. I was quite disappointed. I had a Canada cruise scheduled for this year that they changed to Bermuda. I love Bermuda but wanted to go to Canada, so I cancelled.

No Canada/New England cruises for 2018. The schedule has been out since the beginning of the year. Plus I personally asked John Heald myself twice just to make sure he was consistent, and his answer - nothing for 2018 but perhaps in 2019. I was quite disappointed. I had a Canada cruise scheduled for this year that they changed to Bermuda. I love Bermuda but wanted to go to Canada, so I cancelled.

That's disappointing, hopefully they will have them in 2019, wonder if they will bring Vista 3 here or a different ship.

That's disappointing, hopefully they will have them in 2019, wonder if they will bring Vista 3 here or a different ship.

Very. Just when I thought I would get to start taking a short one to England and then a longer one during the year, they stopped them. I have my fingers crossed for 2019.

I did a New England Canada cruise on Royal Caribbean back in 2005. Stopped at Martha's Vineyard then we went up the coast into Canada. Totally enjoyed it. Back then we left out of Phili, but they don't go out of there anymore.

I did a New England Canada cruise on Royal Caribbean back in 2005. Stopped at Martha's Vineyard then we went up the coast into Canada. Totally enjoyed it. Back then we left out of Phili, but they don't go out of there anymore.

Wouldn't mind that as a stop.