7 Days Burmuda

cielq

Hello all, I am planning to book the Bermuda 7 days round trip new york cruise in Sept 2017 with NCL (breakaway). They quote me $3473 CAD for 2 adults, a toddler and a baby for an inside cabin. Is the price seems fair? Where can I find a good deal for cruises? I am from Canada thanks!

This close to sailing you may have missed all of the NCL Sales . A cabin for 4 may be hard to find now .

Contact a Good TA for current price and availability. Can't mention any TA's here but a Good TA should always do better than booking direct.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello all, I am planning to book the Bermuda 7 days round trip new york cruise in Sept 2017 with NCL (breakaway). They quote me $3473 CAD for 2 adults, a toddler and a baby for an inside cabin. Is the price seems fair? Where can I find a good deal for cruises? I am from Canada thanks!

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

I think you would get more useful responses if you post your question in the dedicated NCL forum here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107

It's hard to say without knowing a. Currency conversion (all the prices I see are USD) and b. What all is included in that - port fees and taxes or just cruise fare? Did you get UBP or SDP and are grats included? Etc.

What I can tell you is per the cruise monitoring site I use - priced out in USD, all sept Bermuda sailings are at the lowest prices they have been offered at. So if you wait you may end up paying substantially more. Bermuda is not an inexpensive itinerary and it's on a newer ship so prices are higher than say the Norwegian pearl on a western Caribbean itinerary.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums