Club O2 !

journeyivy

Hi, although I am a mom, and don't have any first hand experience, my kids loved Club O2! My older son did meet people on the boat, some of which he still talks to. There were on the boat relationships too. haha. I know I was charged for roses once. Have fun!

When I went in to sign up our 16 year olds (boy & girl), the staff told me that every cruise is different. Two sailings prior, they were full and it was very active. The last sailing, there were barely any kids. On our cruise, the kids went the first day and it was dead. They did go by a few more times to play games and met a few people. My daughter made a friend and they hung out other places on the ship.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

When I went in to sign up our 16 year olds (boy & girl), the staff told me that every cruise is different. Two sailings prior, they were full and it was very active. The last sailing, there were barely any kids. On our cruise, the kids went the first day and it was dead. They did go by a few more times to play games and met a few people. My daughter made a friend and they hung out other places on the ship.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

So true.

It changes every cruise. The two cruises that stand out in my mind are the extremes.... fun times with only four in the club and horrible times with a huge group. Though the huge group was football players and cheerleaders from our high school. Our Band kids felt a little put off by them.

Our daughter went and loved it. She went the first day and made a lot of friends... No "hook up's" that's not how she rolls. However, she made some friends that she still keeps in contact with. When we went, it was the end of August, so some kids had already started school and some were getting ready to start, but there were still a decent amount of kids on board. You'll make plenty of friends. Have fun.

My son met his first girlfriend on a cruise. The important things are 1) go the first night - that when people find their "crowd" and 2) behave at all times like your mom was watching. There are "horror" stories on here of kids misbehaving and if you get in trouble Carnival could kick your whole family off the ship! Don't be that kid that gives all the other kids a bad rap! Enjoy your cruise and be safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums