Any comments on this hotel ...

vivig

Hi There,

I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed at the following hotel:

Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Suites

Can you provide any comments / feedback?

Thanking you in advance,

Vivian

I've never stayed there, but it's in the middle of nowhere. Unless you are visiting family or doing business in Caguas, stay away from it. It's about 30 mins from San Juan w/o traffic, over an hour during rush hour (which is most of the day M-F LOL). It's not near anyplace interesting or even remotely attractive. In fact, it's right next to the tollbooths at the Autopista or highway that goes from San Juan to Ponce. I hope they're not promoting it as a good hotel for tourists!! :eek:

HTH :)

I stayed at the 4 Points Caguas a couple of different weeks back in early 2005. I found it to be very nice, new with attentive staff. Pool was small but fine for the size of the hotel, and there was a restaurant attached which was a kind of Puerto Rican/Cuban Bennigans. So hotel was fine.

Caguas is not a resort town, it is a working city some 25 miles inland from San Juan. It is at least 45 minutes to San Juan and more to anywhere else you might want to go to on the island for touring purposes. Not a bad town, just not a resort town.

If you are visiting work or friends in the Caguas area, this is a great hotel. If you are pre/post cruise, or vacationing, there are other places better located.

Hope this helps!

bobj

Archived