Royal princess fitness trainer

brut

• 1 month later...

Have you ever had a private session with a fitness trainer before?

If the OP's answer is yes, my apologies for the response below geared to those with no clue what they would be in for.

A private trainer's job is to sell you more one-on-one sessions.

As such he will gear the workout towards someone experienced in working out hard.

He will push you to your absolute limit as incentive to "try this again tomorrow, you'll do even better".

But if you are not so experienced and do not work out regularly the actual result is that most every muscle in your body will be throbbing for days.

I cannot think of something I would want less to go through on vacation.

If you do not do regular workouts you will either feel very sore after a 60 minute training with a trainer. If you do regular workouts then a session with a trainer at sea probable is not going to help you much. Just do your regular workout. Either way probably not worth the expense.

Have you ever had a private session with a fitness trainer before?

If the OP's answer is yes, my apologies for the response below geared to those with no clue what they would be in for.

A private trainer's job is to sell you more one-on-one sessions.

As such he will gear the workout towards someone experienced in working out hard.

He will push you to your absolute limit as incentive to "try this again tomorrow, you'll do even better".

But if you are not so experienced and do not work out regularly the actual result is that most every muscle in your body will be throbbing for days.

I cannot think of something I would want less to go through on vacation.

Wow thanks for sharing. The most exercise I get on a cruise is to walk by the guy.:)

Tony

I have to agree with fishywood. Haven't done it but a cruise is the last place I would. If you are interested in personal training I'm sure you can find places in your home town to try it. The best training I had was a package deal where I had certain goals I wanted to achieve. I met with the trainer once a week for the first month and then once a month for the rest of the year. The first month gave him the chance to assess me and teach me exercises and then the monthly sessions allowed us to keep building. A single training session in a gym you won't use again with a trainer you won't use again seems a little pointless to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums