Boarding time?

barryboa57

He said Celebrity in Vancouver. They come in on Wednesday and every second Friday. Even mid week around 10am , the taxi got me to the terminal within 35 minutes.

If by 'Wednesday' you mean 'Sunday' and 'every second Friday' means 'two consecutive Fridays then another 2 weeks later' K50. Yet more first-rate research:rolleyes: Plus of course there's not much left of this season - next year Celeb could be operating totally differently schedules.

35mins is pretty much exactly how long I'd expect a cab to take midweek after rush hour, so thanks for validating.

If by 'Wednesday' you mean 'Sunday' and 'every second Friday' means 'two consecutive Fridays then another 2 weeks later' K50. Yet more first-rate research:rolleyes: Plus of course there's not much left of this season - next year Celeb could be operating totally differently schedules.

35mins is pretty much exactly how long I'd expect a cab to take midweek after rush hour, so thanks for validating.

The Millie comes into port every second week and the Infinity comes in weekly . Martin don't be so snarky . Your info isn't always perfect either and do others get snarky no.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

OP doesn't say which year . Maybe they are going on the Solstice to Hawaii , Millie to Japan or Infinity to California. We don't have enough information. Martincath how often do you fly or travel to Vancouver for a cruise. If you live in Vancouver then you don't know what people flying have to put up with.

the Celebrity Millie and Infinity are sailing the same days in 2018. Except for first cruise Millie is sailing every second Friday on a 14 day cycle and the Infinity is still every Sunday. What applies this year will probably apply next year for timing.

The Millie comes into port every second week and the Infinity comes in weekly . Martin don't be so snarky . Your info isn't always perfect either and do others get snarky no.

Perfect no, but a heckuvalot more accurate than your posts. Everyone is entitled to an opinion - but you are not entitled to your own facts, and bluntly you manage to post factually incorrect info on a regular basis. You are obviously very out of touch with Vancouver these days, yet you consistently fail to verify the info you post.

Martincath how often do you fly or travel to Vancouver for a cruise. If you live in Vancouver then you don't know what people flying have to put up with.

I usually walk to Canada Place when I'm cruising out of Vancouver, unless we're packing heavily enough to need a cab - but since I do fly out of and into YVR I'm very comfortable that I have adequate personal experience of flying in. I'd even go so far as to say that most people who actually live in any given city tend to be more familiar with the local airport than most visitors are, so I'm really failing to grasp how you could possibly think that living here would make me unfamiliar with the airport and traveling to/from it...?

Martincath . I only questioned that because I've had bad information for ports from locals that never have flown to the port but always drive. I'm in and out of Vancouver and Calgary almost monthly. I try and answer from my own experience of flying in the The of a cruise. I've done this in both Vancouver and LA many times.

Nothing personal in my comments just what I'm finding is happening on these forums. I've even had a discussion about my current hometown (Kamloops) with someone accused f lying because they visited Kamloops once on a tour.

I spent almost thirty years in Vancouver and remember the old Vancouver airport.

Sent from my iPad using Forums