Saver or Select price for Christmas markets cruise

lodge172

Hi i am looking to book the Christmas markets cruise Hamburg, Oslo, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Bruges. Does anyone know if l will need the shuttle bus into these towns if so l might be better off booking the select fare any thoughts.

Hi i am looking to book the Christmas markets cruise Hamburg, Oslo, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Bruges. Does anyone know if l will need the shuttle bus into these towns if so l might be better off booking the select fare any thoughts.

Hi there, we did this cruise last December on Aurora. Shuttle buses were provided in Hamburg & Copenhagen. In Zeebrugge the shuttle only takes you to Blankenburg where you can get a train to Bruges. You will need to go on an organised coach trip direct to Bruges. There were no shuttle buses provided in Oslo & Amsterdam as its walkable. We did a select fare as we like to chose our cabin and dining time. Also we got on board spend with the select fare, which when factored in meant there wasn't much difference. Hope you enjoy yourselves.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

The shuttle to Blankenberge for the train to Bruges is definitely free... I think the Hamburg shuttle is chargeable, but am prepared to be corrected of course. Copenhagen is definitely chargeable, but as Florry says,town is walkable if the ship berths near the mermaid.