FYI -Mariner of the Seas TA May 7th 2018 cancelled

:eek:

Now I'm confused. Are you flying home from Barcelona or are you on the Carnival Horizon? You can't do both

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

The yep us too , was for the dollar amount per week on mariner

Of course I can't do both

Sorry it wasn't clear....cruising back

Also disappointed the cruise was cancelled. We are booked for a Cape Canaveral cruise April 7th and a Greek 10 day immediately following ending in Rome on May 6th. I already booked ticket Rome to Barcelona for the cancelled May 7th, RCL Mariner Cruise.

I called RCL. I was advised to go ahead and make reservations back to Florida (where I live) and we would be reimbursed up to $500 per person. She was unsure of the Rome to Barcelona airfare, but said to send it to them anyway, Both one way tickets come to $506

We are booked on two future RCL cruises. RCL told me 25% discount voucher will be mailed within 2-4 weeks. I can use them on already booked cruises, as long as the final payment has not been made. Will use it for Fall Northeren Europe cruise, before taking the same ship (Brillance of the Seas) Sept 1 repositioning. Amsterdam to Florida.

Those willing to sail on transatlantic Carnival, bring dramimine and your warm jacket, hat, and gloves. The North Sea is very unforgiving. Also chilly/cold that time of year. Think twice and check out temperatures.

Wow that worries me, was going to plan my first TA but now have to consider what might happen to any of you who have their airfare settled. I doubt the cruiseline is going to help with that. Airfare change fees? Kinda useless if you're not going to those cities.

Two suggestions: book airfare thru cruise line or insure your flight. I found airfare much cheaper on our flight when they booked.

:eek:

The yep us too , was for the dollar amount per week on mariner

Of course I can't do both

Sorry it wasn't clear....cruising back

Booked the Horizon on Thursday. We'll be on it's 5th cruise so the ship's condition will be a stark contrast from the Mariner.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk