Coastal Kitchen on Allure

tink218

Well, I just upgraded our cabin to a Junior Suite on our October 22nd sailing of the Allure. The agent did mention to me that depending on availability,we may be able to eat dinner in the Coastal Kitchen. I was just wondering what type of menu is served there? We did purchase the 4 night specialty dining package, so would only try to eat there a couple nights.

Thank you for your help.

HI Just got back from a Back to Back on the allure.. You asked about the Coastal Kitchen deck 17 . It was great we ate there every night but one and that night we went to chops steak house. JS suite guest need to make reservations daily at Coastal kitchen Ricardo at ext 29305 handled this for us.. Ask for Johnny as your server. The restaurant over looks deck 15 pool area and surrounding seas. Most nights the restaurant was quite and relaxing. To me much better than the dining room and most of the specialty restaurants which tend to be nosie. I was told by the waiters that the steaks served in the Coastal Kitchen come from Chops kitchen. Also there was no charge for house wines and drinks in the Coastal Kitchen. We loved the trip and are booked for 1/7/2018 again. Hope your trip is a good as ours.. Also pre book the shows you want to see Momma Mia is great.

HI Just got back from a Back to Back on the allure.. You asked about the Coastal Kitchen deck 17 . It was great we ate there every night but one and that night we went to chops steak house. JS suite guest need to make reservations daily at Coastal kitchen Ricardo at ext 29305 handled this for us.. Ask for Johnny as your server. The restaurant over looks deck 15 pool area and surrounding seas. Most nights the restaurant was quite and relaxing. To me much better than the dining room and most of the specialty restaurants which tend to be nosie. I was told by the waiters that the steaks served in the Coastal Kitchen come from Chops kitchen. Also there was no charge for house wines and drinks in the Coastal Kitchen. We loved the trip and are booked for 1/7/2018 again. Hope your trip is a good as ours.. Also pre book the shows you want to see Momma Mia is great.

Thank you. It is our first time on an Oasis class ship and we are really looking forward to it. I have pre booked our shows and purchased the refreshment package. We don't drink, but I love the virgin frozen drinks! I am really excited to get on the ship and enjoy all it has to offer. We have been to the islands many times, and the western Caribbean is not my favorite, so we will just stay on the ship and explore.

Technically the free wine is for full suite (GS and above) guests. You may or may not experience the same depending on your server.