Silvermoon

alb38

We just got off the Serenade this Saturday and we did the Silvermoon tour. I cannot say enough good things about this. Ben and Tony catered to everyone on the boat. Make sure to try the Pina Coladas. The snorkeling has been the best that I have done to this point. We saw some sea turtles and lots of fish at the shipwreck. If Silvermoon is available while you are in Barbados book with them!

Andrea - I think we are doing all the same excursions! Glad to hear you had a good time.

Did you get to do some shopping on the pier afterward?

Michelle -

We had about and hour to shop in Barbados. My only regret is that I didn't get my butt out of bed and go to Earthworks pottery store before Silvermoon picked us up. I did buy some in the Best of Barbados shop but I think I would have had a better selection in the actual store. What other tours are you doing at the other islands? Also make sure you take a water camera - you will get some great shots of the turtles!

Andrea

Andrea, we are also doing Eli's in Antigua, and then Frank in St. Lucia. We are going on our own in St. Maarten, and going to St. John while in St. Thomas.

I am really looking forward to those turtles! Camera is already packed!

I just checked out Earthworks Pottery. Wow! What great pottery! I have e-mailed them about their location. Do you know if they are close to the pier?

Andrea, we are also doing Eli's in Antigua, and then Frank in St. Lucia. We are going on our own in St. Maarten, and going to St. John while in St. Thomas.

I am really looking forward to those turtles! Camera is already packed!

I just checked out Earthworks Pottery. Wow! What great pottery! I have e-mailed them about their location. Do you know if they are close to the pier?

Michelle - the one girl at the pier told me it is about a 20 minute taxi ride to Earthworks Pottery. If you cannot make it their is a Best of Barbados store in the pier shops that carries a small selection of the pottery which is where I purchased the pottery. I wish I would have caught a taxi and went to the actual store!

We toured with Frank in ST Lucia - don't ask him to sing for you because once you do he will never stop!:eek: If you get car sick be prepared - after the rum punch and the winding roads I felt like a train wreck!

Have a great time!

Archived