Web Check In not working

tampagirl2

I just tried calling myself. I just don't think they changed the message. They close early on Saturday and Sunday. It after 6 when I tried.

I went to the web site and could not get on. It said it was not available to go to home page. That was the home page. I don't think you will get anything done until tomorrow unless they have someone working on the site. Good Luck.

I just tried calling myself. I just don't think they changed the message. They close early on Saturday and Sunday. It after 6 when I tried.

I went to the web site and could not get on. It said it was not available to go to home page. That was the home page. I don't think you will get anything done until tomorrow unless they have someone working on the site. Good Luck.

Thanks - at least I know it's not just me. I'll try again tomorrow.

MSC's web-site is the worst in the cruise business with or without a hurricane. I am in the YC on the Meraviglia in October. MSC sent me an email to pre-book cruise amenities. I tried to book the Cirque show on-line, but eventually ran into a blank screen. I tried three different web platforms, disabled any bar to cookies and still no results. A few weeks later I tried to pre-book internet time at a 20% pre-booking rate. Exact same result.

I called MSC tech support. She blamed the hurricane. I the mentioned my Cirque experience several months before the hurricane. That left her without answers. She transferred me to customer service. Customer service indicated they could not book anything over the phone. I must call my travel agent. I then wrote MSC corporate headquarters to indicate that it is bizarre they solicit me via the internet, but I cannot book via the internet, or MSC customer service. No reply.

I like MSC's product once on board, but pre-cruise services, especially via the web is below the standards of any other cruise company. Your experience with MSC is unfortunately the norm for this company. This is my third cruise on MSC over the past three years, and I had web issues each time. MSC is well aware of their web issues, but they will not spend the time or money to fix the problem or provide adequate tech support.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There website design is fine but te fact it is down alot and things do not work on it at times is not.

As far as customer service I have not had any problems at all in the 3 times i have called for different reasons. Always understanding and helpful and fix me up in seconds. I guess I have been lucky??? With the experiences I have had I have to say the customer service is light years better than carnival. All I have gotten from carnival is 5 or 6 calls to fix each single problem and people who admittly in their own words dont care. It is nice to have people care , Msc customer service has even admitted that their system has glitches and it even bothers them but they will work wih you and fix it.

on the other hand though, their email customer service seems like it doesnt exsist. No email sent is ever answered. Calling is always best.