Internet packages

riviera

We are diamond plus going on a 4 day cruise to Cuba. We each get 24 hours free internet, right? So should we wait till on board and use our free internet then purchase another 24 hours or can we " apply" our free time to a package? It's been over a year since we've been on Royal so I am not sure how that all works now. Help please! Thanks everyone. I always get the best info on here. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are diamond plus going on a 4 day cruise to Cuba. We each get 24 hours free internet, right? So should we wait till on board and use our free internet then purchase another 24 hours or can we " apply" our free time to a package? It's been over a year since we've been on Royal so I am not sure how that all works now. Help please! Thanks everyone. I always get the best info on here. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As Diamond plus you will each get two 24 hour periods so you are covered all four days. You can use it in separate 24 hour periods ( you don't have to use 48 hours straight) or apply it to a package. I often do both. Scatter the 24 hour periods then use the remaining toward a package to finish out the cruise. Have fun! We are going to Cuba next summer. Can't wait.