Lattitueds/Seranade

nreilly

Does Lattitudes on the Serenade have free coffee like on the Mariner or is it where they sell Starbucks? On the Mariner it was coffee and finger foods but on the Sovereign you had to purchase a Starbucks to get the finger food. Any idea?

• 7 years later...
nreilly: Lattitudes is the specialty coffee shop on Serenade. Thus, no free coffee here.

Bruce

Hi

We are on seranade in July, someone tells me that the coffee is syrup coffee, is that true?

Thanks

:confused:

Hi

We are on seranade in July, someone tells me that the coffee is syrup coffee, is that true?

Thanks

:confused:

The "free" coffee is Seattle's Best and it's made from whole beans, not syrup.

Personally I like the coffee on RCCL, but I like strong coffee. If you find it too strong for your taste, just add some hot water.

Does Lattitudes on the Serenade have free coffee like on the Mariner or is it where they sell Starbucks? On the Mariner it was coffee and finger foods but on the Sovereign you had to purchase a Starbucks to get the finger food. Any idea?

Don't confuse Latitudes on Serenade with the Café Promenade on Mariner. They are not equivalent. Latitudes is a specialty coffee house that sells coffee. The Café Promenade is a cruise fare included coffee and snack venue on ships with a Royal Promenade.

Don't confuse Latitudes on Serenade with the Café Promenade on Mariner. They are not equivalent. Latitudes is a specialty coffee house that sells coffee. The Café Promenade is a cruise fare included coffee and snack venue on ships with a Royal Promenade.

Agreed; on Radiance class ships, there is "free" (included in your cruise fare) coffee in the Windjammer buffet. They have a small beverage station set up outside the WJ if it is closed at the time. As well, the snackies at Latté-tudes are "free" at any time (they were for us - never had to make a coffee purchase).

Archived