*epic - posh beach club questions

SailLaVie

Hello Not sure which pass you are asking about the posh pass or vibe pass on other ships are 150.00 a week not sure about the Posh pass on the Epic as its tie into the Haven and for non haven guess almost impossible to get. Now the Thermal suite pass for the week on the internet site was 199.00 if you wait till you are on board and purchase its 220.00 I believe so a 20.00 savings now the massages and treatments are different prices
The pass for access to posh/vibe on the Epic. If I'm understanding right it just allows you to use Haven facilities for like $150 for 7 day cruise?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Yeah, but you never know. Stay positive and luck might be on your side. You're on the sailing right before me. I have my thermal suites pass too, so I'll really be following in your footsteps. :cool:

Thank you and I hope you and your son have a fantastic cruise. I'm a very upbeat positive guy that have a blast and fun no matter what I'm doing on a cruise

The pass for access to posh/vibe on the Epic. If I'm understanding right it just allows you to use Haven facilities for like $150 for 7 day cruise?

I'm sorry I might not explain that good enough, Now on other ships of NCL that I have sail on I paid 150.00 for a vibe pass, Now on the EPIC its totally different as the Posh club is tied into the Haven and I have been told its 200.00 for the pass but that's only for the sundeck facilities. The haven facilities are just for the Haven guest. I have learn to chances of getting one of these pass's for non-Haven guess are slim to none. they sale very few.

It is just for the Posh sundeck which is a sundeck with an outdoor bar. It does not include the other Haven facilities.

Thank you and I hope you and your son have a fantastic cruise. I'm a very upbeat positive guy that have a blast and fun no matter what I'm doing on a cruise

It sounds like you are :D and thanks, I'm hoping everyone here has a great cruise! I'll wave to you as you're leaving the ship :ship: