Easter Events on Carnival

attran99

We're currently scheduled for a Spring Break cruise that will cover Easter weekend. Does Carnival offer Easter celebration events on board? Or should we pack our own Easter fun for our kids. We'll be traveling with an extended group of family and friends spanning about 25 people including about 10 kids.

Thanks!

We're currently scheduled for a Spring Break cruise that will cover Easter weekend. Does Carnival offer Easter celebration events on board? Or should we pack our own Easter fun for our kids. We'll be traveling with an extended group of family and friends spanning about 25 people including about 10 kids.

Thanks!

I sailed Easter 2017. Lots of Easter activities for the kids. Special dinner menu Easter Day. And an Easter egg hunt where 12 golden eggs were hidden around the ship. Very hard but we won!

1000 children on the triumph but camp carnival kept them very busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We've sailed several times at Easter and there's always something going on.

Once we had a "hunt" and you had to run around the ship finding things from clues and once you found the station, they gave the kids candy and a sticker to show they found the station...then off to the next. At the end, they had a dance party with cake and cookies.

This last time they had the golden egg (as mentioned above) and I also believe a hunt (which we were confused and missed out on)...and of course ending at the "party" full of dancing, contest and cake/drinks.

The kids have a lot of fun, I lose weight during the "hunt" and we all sleep good that night from all the walking/running around the ship. :D

Thanks!

From Carnival's website:

"Easter

When: April 1, 2018 and April 21, 2019

Activities for guests of all ages and some specific for children and their families will take place on Easter Sunday. If a clergyman of any faith wishes to perform a religious service, it is on a ‘volunteer basis’ only. To learn more about our clergy policy, click here.

• Golden Egg Hunt
  • Non-Denominational Christian Easter Service: Join us for a celebration of music and prayer (not on ships departing on Sunday)
  • Youth Programs will host a Family Hop N' Stop Easter Egg Hunt and Family Easter Party"

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1394/~/celebrating-holidays#Easter

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your notes! We're much looking forward to traveling to the Caribbean, again. I just hope the rest of this hurricane season can spare the regions from further pain and damage...it's been terrifying to see on the news.