Happy Hour on the Golden Princess

sydpinman

Does anyone know what's happening with Princess regarding Happy Hour on its ship's. We boarded the Golden Princess on Thursday 21 September fulling expecting the usual Happy Hour in the Wheelhouse Bar. They even told us at Muster that Happy Hour was on. Next day, no Happy Hour, no explanation.

What the hell is going on at Princess.

Would love to hear some sort of logical reason.

Not happy cruisers.

I find it hard to believe that Princess are losing money on Alcohol based on the grade of mixers and brands of spirits they use on their ships.

There's well and then there's Princess well, I mean Gordon's vodka is about as bottom shelf as you can get.

And now they are at the top of the food chain when it comes to AIDP.

I'm thinking Princess are pushing customers to not purchase drink packages. Maybe too many took them up on Sip n Sail :-):-):-)

lately its been all and nothing with Princess and the quality being served to their customers.

I find it hard to believe that Princess are losing money on Alcohol based on the grade of mixers and brands of spirits they use on their ships.

There's well and then there's Princess well, I mean Gordon's vodka is about as bottom shelf as you can get.

And now they are at the top of the food chain when it comes to AIDP.

I'm thinking Princess are pushing customers to not purchase drink packages. Maybe too many took them up on Sip n Sail :-):-):-)

lately its been all and nothing with Princess and the quality being served to their customers.

Sip and Sail was capacity controlled (only a certain amount per stateroom type per cruise were sold), so I don't think that did it....

Had no BOGO $1 on the CB. Unlike in your situation. we already knew that there was none before boarding. There were already talks that it will be done fleet wide. Maybe your sailing is the start for Golden.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm sailing Ruby Princess on Sunday and this is the first I've heard about it

Sent from my SM-G903W using Forums mobile app