Read sooo many pages here but still a little confusing

kcdancerkc

As I recall having followed those discussions for the last year, the Aft pools were Adults Only. Then the Aft pools on seven ships were opened to "families" (i.e., children). Then that was reversed, so presumably things are back to the way they were, with the Aft pools Adults Only.

Subject to change, and subject to the discretion of the onboard officials, of course, as always.

Nothing to be confused about. Carnival has adult only areas, but many people think their children are darlings and rules don't apply to them. Kind of a common on Carnival ships. Carnival tried to change it because they gave up on trying to enforce the rules, with so many breaking them, but there was a backlash. So now, what Carnival does, is make the rule, and ignore it, thus making everyone happy or mad.

Nothing to be confused about. Carnival has adult only areas, but many people think their children are darlings and rules don't apply to them. Kind of a common on Carnival ships. Carnival tried to change it because they gave up on trying to enforce the rules, with so many breaking them, but there was a backlash. So now, what Carnival does, is make the rule, and ignore it, thus making everyone happy or mad.

According to someone just off of Glory, they do have pool monitors at each pool now and are enforcing the rules. I really hope this sticks.

According to someone just off of Glory, they do have pool monitors at each pool now and are enforcing the rules. I really hope this sticks.
I was just on the Liberty and can attest to the pool monitor. I was under the impression the back pool was open to kids, so I took the kids... They didnt even get in the water before we were asked to leave. It wasnt a big deal, I just wasnt aware of the back and forth of this rule... I thought it was changed and I was working off of that assumption without knowing they went back to adults only.

I was just on the Liberty and can attest to the pool monitor. I was under the impression the back pool was open to kids, so I took the kids... They didnt even get in the water before we were asked to leave. It wasnt a big deal, I just wasnt aware of the back and forth of this rule... I thought it was changed and I was working off of that assumption without knowing they went back to adults only.

Excellent! Thanks for the info.