Driver in Antigua

Yunqi

Hi,

I got back from a cruise last week which stopped in Antigua. We took a tour with Kitson Howe. It was wonderful!

Antigua is beautiful.

Kitson truly loves his home and we enjoyed visiting all of the sights. I'm looking forward to visiting again.

Thanks "Big Lava". Happy Trails brother!

I highly recommend Kitson "Big Lava" Howe for a tour of Antigua at a price much less than the cruise ships charge.

I was on a Princess ship. The fee was over $60 per person. Kitson came through for less and we saw more of the island. It was great.

Kitson may start charging more now!!

Either way, we saw the Devils Bridge, Long Bay, Nelson's Dockyard, Shirley Heights and a few places in between. Our ride back to the ship in St. John's was scenic, along the coast.

Guaranteed - book a tour with Kitson Howe and have fun in Antigua.

Kitson Howe - 1-268-785-6071

Paul E. Dowaschinski

843-415-5673

Thanks for coming back to report on your fun day! I looked up Kitson on FB and will get in touch with him for our upcoming Antigua stop in March. I was curious, so I looked at his friends list and found yours.....Intrigued by your 843 phone number and see that you went to Hilton Head HS. Small world!

I am looking for group transportation for a group of 16 from the cruise port to Dickinson's -- any suggestions.

Kitson can handle groups up to 25 or so. He has vans and a mini-bus.

We were in the mini-bus because the van was already booked. As previously mentioned, Kitson's brother has a van.

Kitson can arrange small cars too.

Was there an extra fee for Nelson's Dockyard and/or Shirley Heights? It sounds like you had a great day with Kitson.

Yes.

If I remember correctly it was $8 per person for both places. Nelson's Dockyard is basically a marina, but the view from Shirley Height's is worth the price of admission.

If the sky is clear, you can see Montserrat and another country/island.

Call and ask Kitson.

The money goes to the Antigua government. All countries are making money!

Thanks for coming back to report on your fun day! I looked up Kitson on FB and will get in touch with him for our upcoming Antigua stop in March. I was curious, so I looked at his friends list and found yours.....Intrigued by your 843 phone number and see that you went to Hilton Head HS. Small world!

Yes mame.

Graduated from HHHS in 1987.

Have fun in Antigua.

Paul E. Dowaschinski

Yes.

If I remember correctly it was $8 per person for both places. Nelson's Dockyard is basically a marina, but the view from Shirley Height's is worth the price of admission.

If the sky is clear, you can see Montserrat and another country/island.

Call and ask Kitson.

The money goes to the Antigua government. All countries are making money!

Thanks so much. I'll contact Kitson.

• 2 weeks later...

We were just in Antigua last week (January 23rd) and booked along with some members of our roll call a tour with Bonita Taxi and Tours. Cannot recommend them highly enough! Our group numbered 14 which pretty much maxed out the van, but we were still comfortable. Air conditioning worked well. Our ship was delayed arriving but they waited for us. Tour included the usual attractions (Shirley Heights, Nelson's Dockyard etc.) and lunch for a measly $40.00 per person! Absolute bargain. And lunch was excellent. Lots of choices. I had a stewed fish and husband had curried chicken. Had peas and rice, a cornmeal type cake and veggies plus drinks. Had beer and bottle water in the van.

• 3 weeks later...

Our tour with Kitson Howe cost $30 per person, but it didn't included lunch. Kitson had beer and water in his van.

Seems like Bonita might be a good option also. But, Kitson is a solo guy, not a company.

• 4 weeks later...

We just went with Kitson last week and highly recommend him. Everything was as discussed, his van is comfortable, and he is very friendly, outgoing, and likes to tell you about Antigua. There was some rough seas which closed many beaches. We decided not to do any beach time after seeing the crowd at Long Bay which was one if the few open. But we had a great time and would go with him again.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...